|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
The Driver Coaching Effectiveness report tracks the effectiveness of coaching in reducing repeat unsafe behaviors.
|Note: Any changes made to an event take one day to reflect in the report
Steps: Viewing the Driver Coaching Effectiveness report
1. Login to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Safety tab in the Browse section and then select Driver Coaching Effectiveness.
3. Filter the reports by date range, Drivers, behavior, and Groups.
4. The Driver Coaching Effectiveness report surfaces the following information:
|Name of Driver
|List of Groups the Driver is part of.
|Miles driven for the set time duration.
|Score as of the last date in the time period selected.
|DRIVE Score Range
|DRIVE score grade range based on the DRIVE score as of the last date in the time period selected.
|Total Behavioral Occurrences
|Total unsafe behavioral occurrences detected within the time period. Uncoachable occurrences are not included.
|Coachable Behavior Count
|Count of coachable behavior occurrences generated within the time period.
|% Coachable Behaviors
|(coachable behavior count/total behavioral occurrences) * 100
|A list of coachable behaviors during the time period.
|Total safety events detected for the Driver within the time period. Events in the ‘uncoachable’ status are not included.
|Coachable Event count
|Count of events generated within the time period that were coachable.
|% coachable events coached
|(count of coachable events that have been coached/total coachable events)*100
|Coaching Sessions Completed
|Coaching sessions completed with at least 1 behavior coached within the time frame.
|List of names of those who coached the Driver within the time duration.
|List of coachable behaviors that repeated from the previous time period.
|% Repeat Behaviors
|(count of repeat behavior occurrences/coachable behavior occurrences)* 100
|List of new coachable behaviors generated that were not present in the previous time period.
|Average coaching turn around time
|Average time from the Driver being identified as coachable to having at least 1 behavior coached.
|Coachable messages sent to Driver
Count of coachable messages sent to the d
Driver during the time period.
|Coachable events viewed by Driver
|Count of coachable events viewed by the Driver during the time period.
5. Click on Save.
6. In order to download the report, select Options on the right-hand side and select Export as CSV.
- How to view the Driver Safety Performance report
- How to view the Fleet Coaching Trend report
- What is Driver Safety Profile?