|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||TMS Driver Workflow Version 6.6.37 or higher, Motive Driver App, Enterprise Subscription|
The Prophesy Integration with Motive allows mutual customers to share HOS data automatically from Motive into the Prophesy dispatch software. This enables the loads to be dispatched efficiently. When a dispatcher looks for a driver to cover a load, the system warns or prevents the dispatcher from assigning the driver if they don’t have enough available hours. Dispatchers can drill down and see the data that Prophesy system uses to make the decision. This eliminates the need for dispatchers to bounce back and forth between Prophesy dispatch and Motive.
- The integration enables seamless communications between dispatchers and drivers and eliminates unnecessary calls.
- Dispatchers can track vehicles live in conjunction with vehicle location, HOS and projected ETA data rather than calling or texting drivers to get ETA’s and current locations.
- Use fully-customizable forms for load information and geofencing for faster delivery. This feature is highly customizable as it enables how the loads look like - in terms of stop information, additional instruction tailored to individual use-cases of each company. This flexibility makes this feature suitable and effective for a wide range of industries.
- Drivers receive dispatches in the Motive Driver App with each load’s details. Drivers can fill out each load stop info from within the Motive app which updates the dispatchers of the load’s status and ETA.
- Version Required: 6.6.37 or higher.
- An API key needs to be generated for the account and company enabled for this feature.
- Enterprise Subscription.
Steps: Enabling Prophesy Integration with Motive Driver App
|Note: The integration is highly customizable. If you require any further changes to forms you can contact the Motive Customer Success Manager assigned to your account.|
This is a 2-way integration and requires configuration at Prophesy’s end as well as Motive’s end. The process for enablement is as follows:
1. Reach out to Prophesy or Motive. Reach out to Prophesy if you are a non-existing customer of Prophesy.
2. Inform Motive that you have subscribed to Prophesy for this integration. Motive makes sure that you are on the right subscription package with Motive.
3. Motive’s Professional Services team holds a kickoff call with you and enables the integration as per your needs. The integration is customizable for each carrier’s specific needs. You are assigned an implementer at Motive end in the kick off call.
4. Motive implementer provides you with the information required by Prophesy to configure their end.
5. Once you relay the information given by Motive to Prophesy, you’re assigned an implementer at Prophesy end.
6. Prophesy’s implementer deploys the integration.
7. Motive’s implementer makes sure that the integration is live
Support for Integration
Prophesy Support Contact
Phone: +1 888-509-5307