|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > App Marketplace|
Connect your Motive Devices with Fleetwatchers Material Management (MMS) and Construction Management Systems (CMS) to provide real-time visibility into your job performance.
This integration gives Heavy Civil contractors visibility into their haul fleets' cycle times and material movements to assist in dispatching, efficiency/utilization, and to assist in billing their assets to the correct jobs/projects. Plan, manage, and pay, just as you would with a Fleetwatcher-installed device but without the hassle of two pieces of hardware!
- Dispatching, asset tracking, and more are all available at your fingertips.
- With this integration, employees will make fewer mistakes and operate at higher efficiency levels.
- Subscription plan: Starter, Pro, or Enterprise
Steps: Enabling Fleetwatcher integration with Motive
- The user will have to click the “Get this App button”.
- Since the integration is built on API Keys, the integration will involve the API support team to authenticate the installation and will need to share a private API key.
- An important thing to note is that the integration will only occur if the customer is a mutual customer of both partners, i.e. Motive & Fleetwatcher.
- Furthermore, this integration will also need to be set up from the Fleetwatcher system as well.
- To turn on the integration, please provide an API Key from Motive to your Fleetwatcher Account Manager. Once the Integration is complete, the Gateways will be available via the Field Service Ticket in Fleetwatcher to couple the assets. This is a one-time setup.
Support for Integration
Phone: +1 317-257-8740