|Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
|Driver App > Motive Card
Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins can enable both mobile-based unlock and Vehicle ID Reporting for their Fleet using the Fleet Dashboard. If both these features are enabled together, Drivers need to unlock the Motive Card and then select a vehicle from the Driver App for Motive Card transactions.
Steps: Selecting a vehicle for Vehicle ID Reporting if mobile-based unlock is also enabled
Unlock via SMS
2. Once the Motive Card is unlocked, Motive sends an SMS to the Driver to select the vehicle from the Driver App.
Unlock via Motive Driver App
1. Log in to the Driver App and tap on the Motive Card tile or tap Motive Card from the left navigation menu.
2. The Motive Card Hub displays. Tap on the blue banner to unlock the card and select your vehicle.
3. The Select Vehicle menu displays. Search with the make, model, or vehicle ID in the search field and select the correct option.
4. Tap Done.
5. Tap on Confirm.
The green banner displays the selected vehicle details. The Motive Card is unlocked and the selected vehicle is tagged to all the transactions made in the next thirty minutes.
|Note: If your Driver App is connected to the Vehicle Gateway, it automatically detects the vehicle and you can’t change it.
- How to select a vehicle from the Driver App for Vehicle ID Reporting
- How to enable and disable Vehicle ID reporting for the Motive Card