|Applies To||Driver App|
Motive allows you to correct log trips by editing drive time manually if you notice errors on your log due to technical difficulties.
Note: If your vehicle gateway is not recording drive time please refer to this article 'Vehicle Gateway Not Recording Drive Time'.
Steps: Editing drive time manually
1. On the main Home screen, click on Logs.
2. Select the day that you would like to edit.
3. Select the Area on the log graph that you would like to edit or select an event from the trips list below the graph.
4. Tapping Edit takes you to the Edit Duty Status screen.
Note: Trips recorded by the Vehicle Gateway will be highlighted with a green line. However, drive time added manually will be shown as the regular blue line.
5. Set the Start Time and End Time by entering time in the fields or dragging the sliders.
Note: Trips for exempted drivers (including manual driving) are freely editable but manual trips cannot be adjacent to Vehicle Gateway trips. For Vehicle Gateway trips we will allow drivers to switch between Special Duty Status OFF (Personal conveyance), ON (yard move) or Driving.
6. Select Off Duty, Sleeper Berth, On Duty or Driving.
7. Enter Location and Notes, such as ‘Pre-Trip Inspection.’
8. Tap Save to finish.