|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin|
In order for your Drivers to record drive time manually, you first must enable your Driver’s account for manual driving.
Steps: Enabling Drivers for manual driving
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Drivers in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options and then click on the Edit Account button for the Driver you would like to enable Manual Drive Time for.
4. Under the Log Settings section, select Allow Manual Drive Time by clicking on the checkbox on the left-hand side.
|Note: A brief description of the duty status will be shown as you hover over the information icon (question mark).|
5. Click on the Save button.
The Driver will now be able to manually record driving time in the Motive Driver App.
|Note: A Driver can only record manual drive time when they have no current vehicle selected. They cannot record manual drive time with a current vehicle selected.|