|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Fleet Managers can share the live location of their vehicles, drivers, or assets to external third parties. This ensures better transparency between the engaged stakeholders.
Steps: sharing Live location from Fleet View
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Fleet View in the left-hand side menu.
2. In the Fleet View, click on the Vehicle, Driver, or Assets.
Note: You can also select a vehicle, driver or asset from the Map tab.
3. Once a vehicle or asset’s live view displays, click on the Share Location.
4. The Share Location dialog box displays for the selected vehicle or asset. You can add an expiration time and additional details to the link from here.
Note: The above image represents the Share Location dialog box for a selected vehicle. If you select an asset instead, the dialog with the selected asset’s name will display on your screen.
5. You can now click on Copy to share the link with a third party.
6. The shared link displays the location tracking page. The page will show the vehicle or asset's current location as shown below.