|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it with a few simple steps.
|Note: These steps are for the Fleet Dashboard that you access from the Motive website. To reset your password on the Motive Driver App or Fleet App, see:|
Steps: Resetting password on Motive Dashboard
1. Go to www.gomotive.com (Motive website).
2. Click Login in the top right corner.
3. Under the login credentials, click Forgot your password?
4. Enter the email address you used to register your Motive account.
5. Click on Reset Password.
6. Motive will send an email to your email address.
7. Check your email inbox for an email from Motive that has all the instructions on how to reset your password.
8. Click on the link to reset the password.
9. Enter the New Password.
10. After entering your new password, click on Reset Password.
Motive's Password Policy
Beginning March 23, 2023, all new users, and current users who are resetting their passwords should have a password containing:
- Minimum 8 characters
- Must include 1 letter
- Must include 1 digit