|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety > Events|
Stop Sign Violation is among the most dangerous behaviors on the road. Motive (formerly Keeptruckin)’s AI and Smart dashcams can proactively identify rolling stop sign behavior of drivers to help safety departments prevent accidents.
Steps: Viewing Stop Sign Violation events on Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Safety from the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Events tab from the top.
3. Click on the All Events dropdown filter and select Stop Sign Violation.
4. Click on the event you want to view.
5. The Event Details panel on the right displays Severity levels, Risk Factors, and Environmental Conditions of the video. It also displays information on the Driver, Vehicle, and Location of the event.