|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin >Alerts|
- It is necessary for the Fleet Admin to stay updated on when the equipment connected to their vehicles are activated or switched off.
- If the fleet is using our AUX cables to track when these equipment are in use, they can now be notified whenever the status changes.
- Fleet Admins can set alerts to receive notifications whenever the status of an equipment connected to the vehicle changes.
- Common use cases for these alerts are when fleet managers would like to be notified if a panic button is pressed on the vehicle or if PTO is unexpectedly engaged.
Steps: Turning on alert for AUX status change
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Alerts in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. Enter a name for the alert in the Name field.
5. From the dropdown of Alert Type choose AUX status change.
6. Choose an equipment type and entities.
7. Select the recipients for the alert.
8. Click on the Save button once done.
Whenever the status of the equipment connected to the vehicle will change, the recipients will receive desktop alerts like following:
- How to Enable PTO/AUX Input From Fleet Dashboard
- How to view the AUX Activity Detail Report
- How to view PTO on Fleet Dashboard and Fleet App