Skip to main content
How to approve a Fleet Manager’s request
Fleet Managers can sign up for a Motive account and request to connect with the company.
Steps: Approving a Fleet Manager's request
1. Log in to Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Fleet Users in the left-hand side menu.
3. If a person has signed up for a Fleet Manager account and requested to connect with your company, you will see the request in the Fleet Manager list with the status Pending.
- If you want to add the Fleet Manager to your company, click Approve.
- If you do not want to add them to your company, click Reject.
- If your Fleet Manager has signed up, but you don’t see the profile listed, that means they have not requested to join your company.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)