|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
When a Driver creates a Driver profile on Motive Driver App, a request is sent to the Motive Fleet Dashboard from where the Fleet Admin can accept or reject the request to connect with the company.
Steps: Approving Driver's request
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin in the left-hand-side menu.
2. Select Drivers in the left-hand side menu.
3) If a Driver created a Driver profile on the Motive Driver App and requested to connect with the company, the Fleet Admin will see the request in the Driver list with the status ‘Pending’.
- If you want to add the Driver to your company, click ‘Approve’.
- If you don’t want to add them to your company, click ‘Reject’.
- If your Driver has created a Driver profile and you don’t see that profile in the Driver list, that means he or she has not requested to connect to your company.