|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Motive makes it easy for you to view a driver’s location history so that you are able to see where the driver was at particular times.
Steps: Viewing driver's Location History
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Fleet View page displays.
2. Click on the Drivers tab.
3. To select a driver of your choice, use the filter to refine your search.
4. Click on a driver by scrolling down the list.
5. On the Driver’s page, click on the History tab
6. Select a specific date using the Date filter.
7. You can review the driver’s day by dragging the time slider left or right.
8. You can tap on any location pin to view more details.
|Note: To protect the privacy of drivers, Motive will only show the location data when a driver’s duty status is set to Driving or On Duty.|
- How to share live location from Fleet View
- What is Fleet View Map?
- How to enforce drivers to use Locations on each Duty Status