|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet App|
Fleet Admins and Managers can view trip history for their vehicles, drivers, and assets for the last couple of weeks to track the current location of the vehicle and know where the driver, vehicle, or asset has been or has stopped in the past few days. This information helps understand the reasons for delays in delivery or anticipate potential delays.
Steps: Viewing trip history on Fleet App
1. Log into the Fleet App, the home screen displays all your company vehicles, drivers, and assets on an interactive map.
2. Tap on the search bar to search for a Driver, Vehicle, or Asset.
3. After selecting a Driver, Vehicle, or Asset, the details screen displays.
4. Scroll down and click on Trip History below the Location section. It displays the History screen with a date selector and trip history for the selected driver, vehicle, or asset.
Doing so displays the History screen with a date selector and trip history for the selected driver, vehicle, or asset.
5. Click on an event in the History tab for the selected Vehicle, Driver, or Asset to see the location history and details with a timeline.
6. You can also navigate to an older date and check the history for it, by navigating the dates at the top of the History screen.
Note: This feature is only available for Android users for now and will be made available on iOS devices in the near future.