|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
WEX/EFS fuel integration allows the fleet users to have details of transactions pulled automatically from all of the EFS fuel cards instead of entering the data manually.
Steps: Enabling WEX/EFX Fuel Integration
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Marketplace in the left-hand side menu.
2. Under the Fuel tab.
3. Locate WEX/EFS (Fuel Purchase) and click on Learn More.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. A dialog box displays. Click on the Install button.
6. Your request is generated and our officials will get in touch with you.
7. Once the integration is enabled, you will see transactions from EFS cards automatically fetched in the Fuel Purchases.
- What is WEX/EFS Fuel Purchase Integration
- How to Correct Records of Fuel Transactions from WEX/EFS Fuel Purchase Integration
- How to Download Files from WEX/EFS Fuel Purchase Integration