|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Fleet Users|
As a Fleet Admin, you are required to update features’ access to a Fleet Manager on multiple occasions. Fleet Dashboard ensures that you face no trouble while doing so.
Steps: Restricting Fleet Manager's feature access
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Fleet Users in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Manage Roles button.
4. Either use the search bar to search for the manager or scroll down to find the one you want to edit access for.
5. Click on the Options button in front of your desired user.
6. Click on Edit from the dropdown menu.
7. Click on the checkbox of every feature you want to give access to.
8. Click on the arrow next to a feature to open the dropdown of other features in it.
9. Click on the Save button once you are done.