|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Documents|
Fleet Users can easily upload documents from the Fleet Dashboard, share documents directly with drivers, and allow drivers to upload multiple images per document from their Driver App.
Steps: Upload a document to the Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Documents in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Add Document.
3. A new box will display showing all existing templates that you can choose from. Select the template you want to use.
4. Upon selecting a template, it will open to show what the document looks like.
5. Enter the document information and click on Save in the top right corner to save the document.
- What is Document Management
- How to upload and send a document from the Driver App
- How to view and download the driver’s documents