|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View / Reports|
Fleet Managers and Fleet Admin can view assets associated with a particular driver or vehicle for an active trip and a complete trip as well.
Note: The automated pairing can be used to validate the manual driver logs for error or authenticity for a given trip. Automated Travel Groups will not work if the Asset Gateway is in Unpowered Mode.
Steps: Identifying assets grouped to drivers or vehicles
View Assets for an Active Trip
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Fleet View in the left-hand side menu.
2. On the Fleet View, click on the Search bar or Filter to locate an active asset.
3. Click on Assets and click on Apply.
4. Select an asset to view additional details regarding the selected asset’s grouping.
5. After selecting a vehicle or asset, you can switch from Live view to the History tab to view critical driving events on the map with a timeline. Each event has the grouped assets, driver, and vehicle.
View Assets for a Completed Trip
1. From the Fleet Dashboard, click on Reports.
2. On the Reports page, click on the Trips tab under the Browse section.
3. Click on Activity Detail from the list. The Activity Detail report displays.
4. On the Activity Detail report, use filters (vehicle ID, driver name, and/or asset ID) to search for the travel group's last trip.