|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Groups and sub-groups can be viewed on the Fleet Dashboard. This article explains how you can view your desired groups and sub-groups on the fleet view.
Steps: Viewing groups/sub-groups on Fleet View
View A Group
1. From the Fleet Dashboard, click on the Groups dropdown from the top of the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the group you would want to view on the fleet view.
Note: When you select a group, information on vehicles, drivers, and assets not in that group is hidden.
For example, if you select a group containing “Vehicle A” but not “Driver 1,". Fleet View displays Driver Information Hidden when “Vehicle A” is driven by “Driver 1”.
View A Sub-group
1. Click on the Groups dropdown from the top of the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Arrow at the end of the group whose sub-group you want to view.
3. Click on the checkbox of the desired sub-group to view it on the fleet view.