|Audience||Fleet Managers, Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Setting up Geofences helps Fleet Managers with keeping a track of their assets, vehicles, and drivers within a given region. With the new Fleet View experience, they can now visualize geofences and track their fleet live.
Steps: Viewing geofences on Fleet View
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard. The Fleet View page displays.
2. To turn on geofences on the live map, click on the map layers icon on the right of the Fleet View and select Geofences.
3. The geofences created by you for your fleet now display on the Fleet View live map.
4. To get more details related to the selected Geofence, click on it. As soon as you do that, a pop-up menu displays.
5. Click View Details in the pop-up menu to see the list of all Geofence events for the marked location.