|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin|
Lower battery for the Asset Gateway can risk you losing track of your assets and heavy equipment. Motive allows the Fleet Admins to set the alerts every time the batter of the Asset Gateway is lower than 10%. This ensures that you can take timely action and warn drivers to charge the Asset Gateway.
Steps : Enabling low battery alert for Asset Gateway
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Alerts in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click + Create Alert. The Create Alert page displays.
4. Enter a custom Name for the alert in the Alert Details section.
5. From the Alert Type drop-down menu, select Asset Gateway Low Battery.
6. Once that is done, an additional section for Entities with All Assets appears. Click Select to choose the entities you want to apply the Alert to.
7. Choose the Groups/Entities you want the alert to create for.
8. Check the boxes to select the assets.
9. Click on Save Selection.
10. Under the Delivery section, click on Select to select Fleet users as Recipients of the alerts.
11. You can choose desired Fleet users by checking the boxes.
12. Once done, click on Save Selection.
Note: The alert can be only emailed to the recipients by default so you cannot select the delivery method for the alerts.
13. You can also select External Recipients for the alerts. Click on Select.
14. Add Email Address of the external recipient you want to add.
15. You can choose multiple external recipients. Click on + to add more recipients to the list.
16. Once done, click on Update.