|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Alerts|
The Automated Collision Report combines important details as soon as a collision is detected by our AI and verified by the Motive review team. The report includes vehicle telematics data (speed, braking behavior), location, driver details, video screenshots, and vehicle information. Below we have attached an image to show what the report will look like and the details it will cover.
These automated collision reports are attached as a PDF to collision alert emails which are added as recipients.
Steps: Creating automated collision alerts/report
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left bottom corner
2. Select Alerts on the left-hand side menu.
3. On the Alerts page, click on the + Create Alert button in the top-right corner.
4. Under the General section, fill in the required details and select Collision from the Alert Type drop-down menu.
5. Choose the assets or vehicles you want to have alerts for and Save Selection.
6. Choose the Recipients to which emails and notifications will be sent or add External Recipients that are not added to your fleet.
7. Click Save.