|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet App > Devices|
The Motive Fleet App provides remote control and real-time monitoring of telematics data for Thermo King refrigeration units.
Steps: Assigning Asset Gateway for Thermo King reefer
1. Log into the Motive Fleet App and tap on Devices.
2. Tap Install Asset Gateway.
3. Select or type in the asset gateway that you’re looking to assign.
4. Tap on Assign to new asset.
Note: If the asset has already been created, tap on Assign to existing asset.
Note: If the asset has already been created you’ll be led to another screen where you can choose the correct asset.
5. Provide the new asset details and tap on Create Asset.
The Asset Gateway is now assigned to that asset.
Learn how to install the Cable 4000 to the Asset Gateway by following the in-app instructions & referring to the Installation section in the Installation Guide: AG55 Thermo King Integration article.
- What is the AG55 Thermo King Integration?
- Installation Guide: AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to identify an asset with AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer data
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG55 Thermoking reefer
- How to create a reefer temperature alert
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer activity report