|Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company
Distraction events are detected by the Dashcams and can help Fleet Managers alert Drivers about their behavior. Fleet Admin can enable Drivers to receive notifications/alerts for this event. It can be done from the Admin settings on Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Enabling alerts of distracted driving
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
4. Click Edit.
5. Click on the checkbox of Distraction.
6. Click on the Save button at the top right corner.
- What is Safety Hub?
- What are safety risk tags?
- How to enforce Drivers to use Locations on each Duty Status