|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Managers can view the details of logs of their drivers and groups in a day-wise graphical overview. These reports show daily logs with marked HOS Violations for the selected groups or drivers.
Steps: Viewing multiple Driver Log Graphs
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Compliance tab under the Browse section.
3. Scroll down and click on the Log Detail section.
4. Click on the Graph button.
5. Apply filters of Date, Groups, and Drivers as per your choice.
6. The Red line in the graph indicates HOS Violations.
7. Click on the Options to download the report.
8. Click on Export as PDF to extract a PDF version of the filtered HOS logs in graph view.
Note: PDF download limit is 200 graphs per export.
9. Click on the Save button to save the report.
- How to Edit Your Driver’s Logs
- How to download past logs and daily vehicle inspection report reports (DVIR)