|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers|
|Applies To||Environmental Sensors|
Symptoms: The Environmental Sensor is not displaying telematics data, the button has been pressed and the LED has flashed solid blue.
- The Environmental Sensor has stopped displaying telematics data.
- The button of the Environmental Sensor has been pressed.
- The LED on the sensor has flashed solid blue indicating that it has connected to the Asset Gateway
1. Press and hold the pinhole button for 8-10 seconds, then release.
2. The LED will start blinking blue for 20 seconds. This will reboot your sensors and maintain the connection to your asset gateway.
3. After 10 minutes, press the button again and if the LED shows solid blue, then the connection has been re-established.
4. If the telematics data is still not showing up, please contact support or chat with us.
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking blue
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking white
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking yellow
- Environmental Sensor's LED is blinking red
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is solid red