|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard, Environmental Sensors|
Symptom: Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking yellow
The LED light on the Environmental Sensor is blinking yellow.
The Environmental Sensor that was previously paired, is indicating that there is a weak connection to the Asset Gateway. Here could be some reasons:
- Recent location.
- The load that is currently inside the reefer.
The Environmental Sensor is still connected to the Asset Gateway and properly transmitting temperature data to the Asset Gateway. However, there might be instances where the data fails to send due to a weaker than expected connection, but all data will be transmitted once a stronger connection is found.
Try to mount the Environmental Sensor closer to the Asset Gateway.
- Environmental Sensor's LED is blinking red
- Environmental Sensor is not working properly
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is solid red
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking blue
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking white