|Audience||Fleet Managers, Drivers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Environmental Sensors|
Environmental Sensors come with non-rechargeable CR2477X batteries that allow for better performance in low-temperature situations and have been tested to last at least 3 years under normal usage. Hence, whenever your Environmental Sensor’s LED is solid red, you will need to replace the battery with another CR2477X battery.
Steps: Replacing the battery of an Environmental Sensor
1. Flip the device over and using a T6 screwdriver, remove the screws.
2. Gently remove the battery from the battery holder and replace it with a new battery.
|Note: Please purchase a Murata CR2477X battery when replacing the battery to ensure optimal performance at low temperatures.|
3. Ensure that the waterproofing rubber seal is placed well in the top housing groove.
4. Place the lid on the back and screw it tightly.
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking white
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is solid red
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking yellow
- Environmental Sensor’s LED is blinking blue
- Environmental Sensors are not displaying telematics data, and LED has flashed solid blue