|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
The Motive integrated platform provides best-in-class tracking and monitoring solutions for reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment - all in one place. In this article, you will learn how to create a reefer temperature alert.
Steps: Creating a reefer temperature alert
1. Log into the Motive Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Alerts in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. On the Create Alert page, name your alert and select Reefer Temperature from the Alert Type dropdown menu.
5. Set your alert conditions such as temperature range and trigger alert condition.
|Note: You can select the reefer units that you would like to apply these rules in the Entities section.|
6. Select a Trigger range according to when you would like to receive alert notifications.
7. Set your Delivery options based on recipients, priority, frequency, and method of delivery.
- What is the AG55 Thermo King Integration?
- Installation Guide: AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an asset gateway for the Thermo King reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer data
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG55 Thermoking reefer
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer activity report