|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
The Motive integrated platform provides best-in-class tracking and monitoring solutions for reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment - all in one place. In this article, you will learn how to create a reefer temperature alert.
Steps: Creating a reefer temperature alert
1. Log into the Motive Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Alerts from PLATFORM dropdown in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. On the Create Alert page, name your alert and select Reefer Temperature from the Alert Type dropdown menu.
5. Set your alert conditions such as temperature range and trigger alert condition.
|Note: You can select the reefer units that you would like to apply these rules in the Entities section.|
6. Select a Trigger range according to when you would like to receive alert notifications.
7. Set your Delivery options based on recipients.
Note: The alerts will be sent immediately via email.
- What is the AG Max Thermo King Integration?
- Installation Guide: AG Max Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an asset gateway for the Thermo King reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG Max Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King reefer data
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG Max Thermoking reefer
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King reefer activity report