|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||TMS Driver Workflow, Motive App, Symphony Mobile Communications Interface version 17.2 or higher, Enterprise Subscription|
McLeod integration with the Motive App allows Drivers and Fleet Managers to communicate directly through the Motive’s mobile app. The Dispatchers assign loads to drivers on their Motive App after checking their available hours and vehicle location information within the McLeod system.
The integration enables seamless communication between the Drivers and dispatchers that eliminates unnecessary calls.
- Dispatchers can track vehicle’s live-in conjunction with location, HOS, and projected ETA data.
- Dispatchers can use fully customizable forms for load information and geofencing for a faster delivery.
- Drivers receive these dispatches in their Motive Driver App with each load’s details. Drivers can fill the load stop information form in real time using the Motive Driver App that updates the dispatchers about the load’s status and ETA.
- McLeod LoadMaster’s “Symphony Mobile Communications Interface”
- Version Required: 17.2 or higher
- An API key needs to be generated for the account and company enabled for this feature
- Enterprise Subscription
|Note: You can only enable this integration to Motive’s Enterprise Subscription and McLeod Master’s “Symphony Mobile Communications Interface” having version 17.2 or higher.|
Steps: Enabling McLeod Driver Workflow integration with Motive App
This is a 2-way integration and requires configuration at Mcleod’s end as well as Motive’s end.
1. Reach out to McLeod or Motive. Reach out to McLeod if you are a non-existing customer of McLeod.
2. Inform Motive that you have subscribed to McLeod for this integration. Motive makes sure that you are on the right subscription package with Motive.
3. Motive’s Professional Services team holds a kickoff call with you and enables the integration as per your needs. This integration is customizable for each carrier’s specific needs. You’re assigned an implementer at Motive end in the kick off call.
4. The Motive’s implementer provides you with the information required by McLeod to configure their end.
5. Once you relay the information given by Motive to McLeod, you're assigned an implementer at McLeod end.
6. The McLeod’s implementer deploys the integration.
7. The Motive’s implementer makes sure the integration is live.
Support for Integration
Email : N/A
Phone: +1 205-823-5100