|Fleet Dashboard > Documents, Motive Enterprise Package
Fleet Admins can easily view the templates of documents created in the past. They can also edit these templates to meet their requirements.
|Note: Only Fleets subscribed to Motive’s enterprise package are able to customize document types (templates).
Steps: Editing a new document template on the Fleet Dashboard
Follow the instructions below to learn how to create a document template
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Documents in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Templates from the menu on the left.
3. Click on the three dot button for the template you want to edit.
4. Click on the Edit from the dropdown.
5. Make all the changes you desire and click on the Save button.
- What is Document Management
- How to upload and send a document from the Driver App
- View and Download the Driver’s Documents