|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Fleet admins can create and manage alerts for drivers and external recipients using different severity levels. The levels Low, Medium, High, and Critical can be set depending upon the requirement of the safety manager. Once a severity is selected for an alert, emails will only be triggered for events that have the selected severity.
Steps: Creating alert for Severity Event
- Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
- Click Alerts from the left hand side menu.
- Click +Create Alert at the top right corner.
- In the Alert section, enter your alert Name, Type, Severity, Entities and Trigger Range.
Note: Severity based alerts are only applicable to safety events.
- In the Delivery section, click Select to choose recipients.
- Select the recipients from Groups, Drivers, and Fleet Users sections.
- Click Save Selection.
- Flag your severity alert as Important.
- Enter the details of External Recipients.
- Click Save.