|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
Fleet Admins can retrieve safety event videos and key information like driver, vehicle, date, and time. In addition to this, they can also get telematics like speed and acceleration/brake pedal.
Steps: Getting telematics details for Safety events
- Log into Fleet Dashboard and click Safety.
- On the Safety tab, select Events.
- Open the Event you want to download.
4. Once you have got the event, click the Download button.
5. Choose the source, whether you want both cameras' video files or only road-facing camera video.
6. You also get three options for video type: Raw, Basic, and Enhanced.
|Note: Raw is for original video files without any details. Basic information includes the driver, vehicle, date, time, and video files. Advanced includes telematics details like speed and acceleration/brake pedal as well.|
7. You can select the video type and Download it as required.
|Note: Currently, telematics details are only available for safety event videos and not for recalled videos from dashcams.|