|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Mobile Browser > Fleet Dashboard|
Motive allows Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers to log in and log out of the Fleet Dashboard using a mobile browser to manage drivers, vehicles, and workflows across the fleet.
Steps: Logging in and Logging out of Motive fleet Dashboard using mobile phone browser
1. Open the browser on your mobile phone and search for Motive’s website www.gomotive.com .
2. The Motive webpage appears. Tap on the three bars at the top right corner.
3. Tap on Login.
4. Enter your Email and Password that is registered with Motive.
5. Tap on Login.
1. Once logged in, tap on the three bars at the top left corner.
2. Tap on your account name icon at the bottom of your screen.
3. A pop-up appears on the right-hand side, tap on Logout.
- How to log in and log out of Motive website (Fleet Dashboard)
- How to log in and log out from the Driver App