|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety > Events|
Motive addresses Driver Privacy concerns by providing configurable camera options to help protect Driver Privacy on and off the road. Fleets still get valuable road-facing footage of driving behaviors even with disabled dual-facing AI and Smart Dashcams.
Steps: Viewing Safety Events with Driver Privacy mode enabled
1. Login to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. In the Events tab, click the safety event you want to view.
3. The recorded footage starts playing. As the Driver-facing camera has been turned off, you can see the restricted Driver Privacy Mode Enabled window instead of the Driver’s video.
- How to enable Driver Privacy controls
- Can I see Live Images of the Driver in Driver Privacy Mode?
- What is Driver Privacy?