|Applies To||Driver App|
Drivers can view unidentified trips in notifications and can accept them via Driver App.
Steps: Claiming and rejecting an unidentified trip
How to claim an unidentified trip
1. Log into the Driver App and tap on Logs.
2. Recent driving events that are not associated with any driver appear under the Unidentified Driving.
Tap on your desired event from the list of unidentified trips.
3. Tap on Claim to claim the opened unidentified trip.
4. A prompt displays asking you to choose between claiming an driving event as Driving, Yard Move, or Personal Conveyance. Click on Done, once you select from the options.
A confirmation notification Driving Event Claimed displays on the green bar.
Claiming an unidentified trip adds that driving time to the respective day’s log.
How to reject an unidentified trip
1. On the Unidentified Driving screen, tap on Reject.
A notification in green regarding trip rejected displays on the top of the screen.
Rejecting an unidentified trip removes the event from the list.
- Driver App shows “Unidentified Driving”
- How to Add Notes and Assign Unidentified Trips
- How to accept/reject an assigned unidentified trip