|Applies To||Driver App, Logs|
Motive gives you the option to add a co-driver to your Log Form on the Motive Driver App.
Note: All drivers keeping logs must have their own accounts on Motive. The Motive Driver App only allows a single individual to track their Hours of Service on each account. Additionally, the Motive Driver App only audits for Hours of Service Violations for individuals, not teams.
Steps: Adding a Co-driver in Forms on the Driver App
1. Log into the Driver App and click on Logs.
2. Select the day that you would like to add a co-driver to.
3. Select the Form tab.
4. In the Other section, tap on the field for Co-Driver.
5. Enter the co-driver’s name in the Co-Driver field. Enter details of the trip in From and To fields, and additional details in Notes.
6. Tap on the Save button in the top-right corner to finish.