|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Fleet Admins can enable Drivers to complete Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections from Fleet Dashboard. Read more to learn how to do Pre and Post-Trip Inspections.
Steps: Enabling Drivers to complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Inspections
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin in the left-hand side corner.
2. Click on Company in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button.
4. Under Fleet Settings, select Yes if you Require Drivers to Complete Inspection Before Selecting a Vehicle.
5. Under Fleet Settings, select Yes if you Require Drivers to Complete Inspection Before Leaving a Vehicle.
6. Click on the Save button to proceed.
- How to create an Inspection Form from Fleet Dashboard- v1
- How to view unbounded/in progress trips on Fleet Dashboard
- How to enable Trip Images