|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Geofences|
Automatic annotation for Yard Move for all unidentified trips within a designated Terminal/Yard helps save time and keep track of vehicles.
Steps: Enabling automatic annotation for Yard Move
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Geofences from the left-hand side menu.
3. You can either add a new geofence or edit an existing geofence.
a. Click on the Add Geofence button to add a new geofence
b. Click on Edit from the Options dropdown to edit a geofence.
4. Check the box to Automatically annotate Yard Moves.
5. Click Save to save any changes made.
- How to enable or disable Yard Move for a driver from Fleet Dashboard
- How to disable Yard Move on Driver App