|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin|
The 16-hour Short-Haul Exception allows some commercial motor vehicle (CMV) Drivers to extend their shift window by 2 hours every week, provided that certain conditions are met. Before the Driver can avail of the 16-Hour Short-Haul Exception, you must enable your Driver's account for this feature.
Steps: Enabling Driver for 16-Hour Short-Haul exception
1. Click on the Admin icon in the Fleet Dashboard.
2. Click on Drivers in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options for the Driver you would like to enable for the 16-Hour Short-Haul Exception.
4. Select Edit Account from the dropdown.
5. Under the Cycles section, next to the Short Haul Exception field, select 16-Hour Short-Haul Exception.
Note: This option is only available for selected Cycle Rules, such as USA 70 hour / 8 day and USA 60 hour / 7 day.
6. Click on the Save button to finish.
- How to reject 16-Hour Short-Haul exception on Driver App
- How to enable 16-hour Short-Haul exception on Driver App
- How to enable your Drivers for manual driving