|Fleet Dashboard > Safety
When the Vehicle Gateway (VG) or AI Dashcam (AIDC) detect an unsafe driving behavior, events will get uploaded to the Motive dashboard which can be reviewed for analysis & coaching purposes in the Safety > Events tab.
To view videos for these events, follow the steps below.
Steps: Viewing Dashcam videos
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Events tab.
3. Use the filters like Time, Severity, Drivers & Vehicles, All Events, Coaching Statuses to get a customized view of the trips.
4. Use the filter of Video only to ensure the events shown are the ones with videos.
5. If a video is available for a specific event, you will see Dashcam Video icons with the listed event. Hovering your mouse over the icon shows if the video capture is from a Pending Review or a Media available.
6. Click on an event to see more details about it.
7. The event’s page opens up and the video starts playing automatically for the available view.
8. The Event Details panel on the right displays details like severity level, additional unsafe behaviors, and driver/vehicle/location information.
9. To download the video for this event, click on the Download icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
- How to install Motive Smart Dashcam
- AI Dashcam not powering up
- How to get Dashcam video from the Motive Dashcam