Fleet Admin can turn on or off Yard Move (On-Duty Driving) for their drivers enabled for ELD mode. Once Yard Move is turned on, the drivers can select Yard Move for trips that should not appear as Driving on their records of duty status. This feature is designed in compliance with the FMCSA’s electronic logging device mandate.
Steps: enabling/disabling Yard Move for driver
Enable Yard Move for a Driver
1. Click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Drivers from the Ogranization dropdown on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options.
4. Click on Edit Account for your desired driver.
5. Under the Special Duty Statuses section, click on the checkboxes for Allow Yard Move.
6. Click on the Save button when done.
Disable Yard Move for a Driver
1. From the Edit Account page, scroll down to the Special Duty Statuses section.
2. Uncheck the boxes for Allow Yard Move.
3. Click on the Save button.