|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Fleet Admins can change driver’s DOT Authority if their Fleet has multiple DOT Authorities under which the drivers are operating. Admins can choose specific authorities for the specific drivers to take care of dot compliance.
Steps: Changing driver's DOT Authority1. Choose the Admin tab in the bottom left corner.
2. Choose the Company tab on the left-hand side.
3. Click the Edit Company Information button in the top right corner.
4. Scroll down to the bottom to Claimed DOT Numbers. Enter in a DOT Number and click Add. Contact Support to get the DOT Number approved.
5. Once the DOT Number is approved click on Drivers in the left-hand side menu.
6. Click the Options drop-down next to the driver you want, and select Edit Account.
7. Under Carrier, you can then select from the drop-down which DOT Authority you want that driver to use.
Note: Once you select the DOT Authority, the Carrier Name and Main Office Address will automatically populate.