|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Fleet Dashboard provides you the ability to track your drivers live on the Fleet View. The Fleet Managers can click on various drivers on the road and see details as well.
Steps : Tracking drivers on Fleet View
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and Fleet View displays by default.
2. Click on the Driver or Vehicle from the list to track.
3. The page opened shows the details of the selected vehicle. The Live tab shows the details of the vehicle such as Status, Telematics, Dashcam Image, and Other Details.
4. Under the Status section, use the details of Current Driver and Current Location to track the vehicle.
5. If there is no driver currently connected to the vehicle, the Current Driver field displays Unidentified. However, you can still view the details for Last Connected Driver under the Status section.