|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Motive helps you stay on top of maintenance by maintaining records of services completed and providing dedicated reports for upcoming and overdue maintenance services so you can spend less time dealing with unscheduled downtime and more time keeping your fleet running.
The Maintenance History Detail Report provides Fleet Managers a holistic view of vehicle and asset health by keeping track of all vehicle and asset maintenance history and associated details.
Note: Maintenance Reports are only enabled for customers who are on a Pro subscription plan or above.
Steps: Working with Maintenance History Detail Report
Viewing the Maintenance History Detail Report
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Maintenance under the Browse section.
3. Click on Maintenance History Detail.
The Maintenance History Detail report displays the following information listed under different columns:
- Date: The date when the maintenance data was captured
- Vehicle/Asset: The vehicle or asset name
- Service Type: The type of service for the vehicle or asset
- Note: Notes added for the service done
- Cost: Cost incurred on the service
- Fleet Manager: The person who added the service note
- Odometer: The odometer reading for the vehicle or asset on the date of service
- Engine Hours: The engine hours for the vehicle or asset on the date of service
4. The top of the page displays various filters, allowing you to customize your view of the report for Date, Select Groups, Vehicles and Assets, Search Notes, and Select Fleet Manager.
a. To select the date range for which you would like to view the Maintenance History Detail Report, click on the Date filter and select a date range of your choice.
b. You can also select a group of your choice and view the report for it. To do so, click on the Select Groups filter and select a group of your choice from the dropdown. (Learn more about Creating and Viewing Groups).
c. To view the Maintenance History Detail Report for a particular vehicle or asset, click on Vehicles and Assets and select the vehicle or asset of your choice.
d. To search different notes containing the references that you just entered, type the phrase inside the Search Notes search bar and click Enter.
5. You can also view the Maintenance History Detail Report based on the person who added the service note. Click on Select Fleet Manager and choose one from the dropdown list.
Exporting the Maintenance History Detail Report
To export the Maintenance History Detail Report:
1. Click on Options dropdown menu.
2. Click on Export as PDF or Export as CSV as per your choice.
As soon as you are done selecting the format of the report, you get the reports directly downloaded on your computer.
- How to view Maintenance Reminders Detail Report
- How to add a Service Note on Fleet Dashboard
- Adding a maintenance Schedule