|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Dashboard enables the Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers to view all the uploaded vehicle inspection detail reports for the desired vehicle.
Steps: Viewing Inspection Report Detail
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Inspection Reports.
3. Click on Inspection Reports Detail.
4. You can select a timeline by clicking on the Calendar icon.
5. You can filter the inspection reports for All Assets, All Vehicles, or All Vehicles & Assets.
6. To view inspection reports in detail for a group, click on Select Groups.
7. Choose the driver of your choice by clicking on the Select Drivers field.
|Note: If you do not see an option to filter for All Vehicles & Assets refer to this article.|
8. To download a report, click on the Options button.
9. Click on either Export as PDF or Export as CSV based on your choice.