|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard, Reports|
Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) monitors your fleet so that you can better manage your drivers. In this article you will learn how to view and create a speeding events report.
Steps: Viewing speeding event reports
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and select Reports from the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Safety under the Browse section.
3. Scroll down and click on Speeding Events.
4. Select the desired Dates, Groups, Drivers, or Vehicles and Violations to customize your report.
5. Click on the Options button.
6. Select from either Export as PDF or Export as CSV.