|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
The Motive integrated platform provides best-in-class tracking and temperature monitoring solutions for reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment - all in one place.
Steps: Viewing your AG Max Thermo King reefer activity report
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Assets Tab.
3. Scroll down and click on Reefer Activity.
4. Select an asset, the appropriate dates, filter by the data that you want to see, and the frequency (15min, 30min, 1hr) of data export.
|Note: the Reefer Activity report shows the location, ambient temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, mode, return air temp, set point, and discharge air temp for each zone.|
5. To download a report, click on the Options button and select an export option.
- Installation Guide: AG Max Thermo King Integration
- What is the AG Max Thermo King Integration?
- How to create Thermo King alarm alerts
- How to remotely control your AG Max Thermoking reefer