|Drivers, Fleet Admins
The Automated Collision Report combines important details immediately after a collision is detected by the AI and verified by the Motive review team. The report includes vehicle telematics data (speed, braking behavior), location, driver details, video screenshots, and vehicle information. Here’s how your report looks like:
Note: The automated collision report attaches as a PDF to collision alert emails in the recipients section.
Steps: Automatically reporting a collision
- Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left bottom corner.
- Select Alerts on the left-hand side menu.
- On the Alerts page, click on the + Create Alert button in the top-right corner.
- Under the Alert section, fill in the required details such as Name and select Collision from the drop-down menu in Type.
- Choose the Groups, Drivers and Vehicles you want to have alerts for. Click on Save Selection.
- Choose the Recipients to which emails and notifications will be sent or add External Recipients outside your fleet.
- Click on Save.