|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Maintenance|
Motive allows Fleet Managers to view the inspection reports for the vehicles and assets created by the drivers through the Driver App.
Steps : Viewing and downloading Driver's Inspection Reports
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Maintenance on the left-hand side menu.
The Maintenance page displays and the Inspections tab opens by default. This tab displays all the inspection reports for vehicles and assets in your fleet.
2. To customize the view of your report, use the filters at the top of the page. You can view your report for a selected date, vehicles/assets, the status of inspection reports, and drivers in your fleet.
You can filter the list for Vehicles, Assets, and All Vehicles & Assets separately through the All Vehicles & Assets section and the relevant Defects will appear.
|Note: if you do not see an option to filter for All Vehicles separately in the All Vehicles & Assets section, refer to this article.|
You can also filter the list for inspection reports by status including All Inspection Reports, Inspections With Defects, Inspections Without Defects, Defects Corrected, Defects Need Not be Corrected, and Defect Status Unknown through the All Inspection Reports section.
3. You can check the inspection report of the Vehicle and Asset separately. Create the filter you want to view the Inspection report. Click on the row you want to view the details for.
4. You can see the defects of the selected Vehicle or Asset under the Inspection Details section.
|Note: You can also click on the defect photo from the screen to have a full view. You can download the photo by clicking on the download icon on the screen.|
5. In the Repair Status section, you can add the mechanic signature. Click on Add Mechanic’s Signature.
6. Add the status of the defect(s) and click on Save to save the signature.
7. You can enter notes in the Notes section on the bottom right-hand side. Press Enter to save the notes.
8. To download the inspection report, click on Download in the top right menu.
Your driver’s inspection report downloads as a PDF file.
|Note: You can also bulk download the inspection reports by checking the boxes next to the reports you want to download and then clicking on the download button. All inspection reports will be downloaded as PDF files.|